Hi Beauties! Happy Sunday. Hope you all are enjoying the weekend bliss to the fullest.
Today I am gonna review a super hyped fall palette by non other thanColourPop. Their third and one of the best release was – ‘I think I love You’. The palette consists a handful selection of nude shades all in shimmery, matte and satin formula. The packaging is sleek and travel friendly. It came in a cardboard packaging like the other two releases and the names affixed on back.
Now let’s talk about the colours. As usual, 12 neutral shades perfect for home and beyond.
- Better Bitter: metallic soft gold
- Belair: matte cool taupe
- Fancy Face: metallic bright red copper
- Girls Bite: metallic golden bronze
- Howdy: metallic red bronze
- Rowdy: matte warm ivory
- My Treat: metallic champagne ivory
- Level Up: metallic bright penny copper
- Screw It: metallic soft rose gold
- Let’s Do It:…
View original post 229 more words